500 Series - Stainless Steel HGS5L53UC HGS5L53UC
Model # - HGS5L53UC
Sale Price: Call for Our Best Price
This model is not available in any additional colors.
- Convection Saves Time and Energy. A Fan Provides Even Heat Distribution Throughout the Cavity for Superiour Cooking Results
- Five Burner Gas Ranges - Offers the Maximum Burner Performance and Ultimate Cooking Flexibility.
- Oval Shaped Bridge Burner - Evenly Heat your Griddle or other Speciality Shaped Cookware.
- PowerBoil - Quick Heating with Powerful 17,000 BTU
- Metal Knobs
- Design Fits to Bosch Family Look.
- Recommended Companion to other Bosch 500 Series Products.
- PowerBoil - Quick Heating with Powerful 17,000 BTU.
- 500 BTU Simmer Burner -Easily Heat Delicate Sauces without Scorching or Burning.
- Two Racks and Six Different Rack Positions Ajust for All Cooking Needs.
- Continuous Grates - Effortlessly Move Pots and Pans. Easy to Clean
- Self Clean Cycle Saves Time. Quickly and Easily Cleans your Oven.
- Sealed Burners - Provide Excellent Cleanability in Case of Spill Overs.
- Wide View Oven Window - Extra large Window Provides Easy Viewing of Your Food.
- True Hidden Bake Element
- Large Cavity with 5.0 cu ft. Easily Accomodates Large Dishes and Offers Multiple Rack Cooking.
|Type of energy - primary cavity
||Gas heating for cooker and hob
|Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD) (in)
||47 3/4'' x 29 7/8'' x 25 3/4''
|Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in)
||30'' width slide-in
|Net weight (lbs)
||Convection Bake, Half width variable broil, Selfcleaning pyrolitic, Top/bottom heat
||2 x grid
|Optional accessories - primary cavity
|Power Cord Length
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future. Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies. It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
Appliances are large, heavy, and expensive and you probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new appliances should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new appliance and save yourself big money in the long run.
When it comes to buying new appliances for your home, there are a lot of choices available to you. We merchandise our store with careful consideration, striving to carry the appropriate variety of the best brands available today. We know everything about our products and are eager to help you find the appliance that fits your unique needs. Let us help you find your perfect match in size, features, price, and style.
Finding the right appliance can be a daunting task, but one well worth the effort. You'll use your appliances weekly, some even daily, and they add value, style, and convenience to your home. Make sure you have the right information to help you make these important decisions. Shop with experts who can show you the best selection available and answer all your questions; come see our inventory of the latest trends and the most dependable manufacturers.
Because we know our products inside and out, our service doesn't end with your purchase. We have long standing relationships with the most popular manufacturers and all the product knowledge to help you maintain healthy efficient appliances for the duration of their lives.
Shop where you can see the finest selection of the best appliances available today to match your budget, needs, and style. Shop where experts can guide you through the myriad of options available and can answer your every question. Shop where you get exceptional service for the life of your appliance.
Come shop with us.