3.6 cu. ft. Top Load Washer with Hand Wash Cycle - white
Model # - NTW4651BQ
Sale Price: Call for Our Best Price
This model is not available in any additional colors.
- 3.6 cu. ft. Capacity - Wash more in a single load with our largest-capacity top-load washer at 3.6 cu. ft.
- Load Size Options - Wash smaller loads without the guilt. Up to four water level choices, depending on model, allow you to match water used to load size, helping reduce water waste.
- 9 Wash Cycles - With 9 different wash cycles to choose from, you'll be able to care for it all, from delicate items to towels.
- 700-RPM Max Spin Speed - Drying begins in the washer. Spin speeds of up to 700 RPM help remove water from clothes so they take less time to dry.
- Porcelain Wash Basket - A smooth porcelain surface resists scratches and odors, unlike plastic tub models, protecting fabrics from snags. Speckled gray color makes it easy to spot small items like white socks.
- Cycle Status Bar - Easily see where your load is in the cleaning process with the indicator lights on the cycle status bar.
- Advanced Suspension System - The advanced suspension system senses each load and stabilizes the wash basket.
- Automatic Temperature Control - The automatic temperature control sensors monitor the flow of incoming water, adjusting as needed to maintain the temperature you select and keep cleaning consistent.
- Casual Cycle - Use this cycle to wash no-iron fabrics like sport shirts, blouses, casual business clothes, permanent press and blends. A lower spin speed helps keep them wrinkle-free.
- Delicate Cycle - Stop handwashing delicate garments. Slow spin speeds and a gentle wash motion effectively clean delicate items.
- Drain & Spin Cycle - Use this cycle to drain your washer or to drain and spin your wash load.
- Normal Wash Cycle - The perfect cycle for your everyday laundry loads or loads with a variety of fabric types. Choose from regular, heavy or light soil levels.
- Rinse & Spin Cycle - A cycle for loads that only need a quick rinse.
|Energy Star® Qualified
|Number of Wash Cycles
|Washer Cycle Selections
||Rinse & Spin; Drain & Spin; Casual Heavy; Casual Regular; Normal Super Heavy; Normal - Regular; Normal - Light; Delicate Hand Wash; Delicate Regular
|Number of Soil Levels
||Heavy; Light; Medium
||Hot; Cold; Warm
|Maximum Spin Speed
||27 1/2 Inches
||Cycle Indicator Lights
|Automatic Dispense System
|Auto Load Size Sensing Technology
||Fill; Wash; Rinse; Cycle Signal; Lid Lock
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future. Some can even cover extra costs that result, such as cost of food that spoils when your fridge dies. It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
Appliances are large, heavy, and expensive and you probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new appliances should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new appliance and save yourself big money in the long run.
When it comes to buying new appliances for your home, there are a lot of choices available to you. We merchandise our store with careful consideration, striving to carry the appropriate variety of the best brands available today. We know everything about our products and are eager to help you find the appliance that fits your unique needs. Let us help you find your perfect match in size, features, price, and style.
Finding the right appliance can be a daunting task, but one well worth the effort. You'll use your appliances weekly, some even daily, and they add value, style, and convenience to your home. Make sure you have the right information to help you make these important decisions. Shop with experts who can show you the best selection available and answer all your questions; come see our inventory of the latest trends and the most dependable manufacturers.
Because we know our products inside and out, our service doesn't end with your purchase. We have long standing relationships with the most popular manufacturers and all the product knowledge to help you maintain healthy efficient appliances for the duration of their lives.
Shop where you can see the finest selection of the best appliances available today to match your budget, needs, and style. Shop where experts can guide you through the myriad of options available and can answer your every question. Shop where you get exceptional service for the life of your appliance.
Come shop with us.